- Keep the grinding wheels from mechanical damages such as shocks, vibrations etc.
- Wheels must be used by such sequence as first in first out.
- Wheels must be Stored in a moderate temperature dry place where they are not subject to extreme temperature changes.
- Wheels should not be stored near oil, Grease or solvents.
- On a storage rack, bigger wheels must be kept on lower shelf, and smaller wheels must be kept on higher shelf.
- Don’t roll, throw grinding wheels.
grinding wheels Improperly used will cause seriously injury.